John Ang

Members please introduce yourself here! We want to know about you.
johnacsyen
Site Admin

John Ang

Post by johnacsyen »

Hi forum members,

I am John Ang, the forum administrator and I would like to welcome you to this forum.

I am glad to announce that this forum is live. It been a long time in the making.

Start posting your questions and enjoy :D
John Ang
Admin
viavillecinque

Re: John Ang

Post by viavillecinque »

good afternoon, I'm Cristiana, I'm italian. very happy to know you and the new forum. I discovered marbling in 2005, I always loved old marbled book, and sometimes I make an autostage of marbling. I love marbling on fabrics and and make cats or other animals

best wishes to the new forum!
Liberty Grove Paper Arts

Post by Liberty Grove Paper Arts »

Hello, John! I first marbled in the 1978, back when Irish Moss was boiled and filtered, a very messy business. About ten years ago I formed a business, Liberty Grove Paper Arts, in Sister Bay, Wisconsin, USA, using my marbled papers for making boxes, binding books, and origami. I teach marbling throughout the Midwestern United States, as well teaching Paste Paper, Cartonnage, bookbinding, and origami at various folk schools such as The Clearing and Shake Rag Alley, as well as from my own Home Studio. I just plain love the intricacy and intensity of color we use in Marbling and find myself continually learning and investigating new paths.
johnacsyen
Site Admin

Post by johnacsyen »

Welcome, Liberty Grove Paper Arts

I have recently got back to marbling after more than 15 years break. It's been wonderful so far and the results I get has been great.
John Ang
Admin